You must be agreeing with the fact that memories are priceless. In your day to day life you get engaged with several incidents or events. Some are good, some are not so good. The only way to recall about such events is to capture them and frame as well. A camera shot or mobile shot is enough to make that happen. But if you want to make some changes in it then you will need expert’s guidance. Here you need a Photoshop compatibility mode in your computer, laptop or smart phone. It is the easiest way to make your memories lively forever.
The main task of Photoshop is to edit the images. You can do it by your own or you can go for professional services. It is one of the powerful tools for the graphic designers to do changes with the images. Not only that the advertising agencies and other designers are also relying on this tool. It is important to mention that it is complicated software. Lots of control keys as well as menu options are available there. Therefore, for a perfect image editing you need to be equipped with all that issues. Let’s have a look on the basic features of Photoshop.
Basics of Photoshop
The below mentioned points will describe the same:
- First of all it provides cropping option. With the help of crop tool, you can crop any image and can set in your page as per your requirement.
- Secondly it provides many layers and grouping option.
- Third one is navigation. With the help of Tab key, Shift key, Control Key, Page up and page down key you will be able to do the navigation function of your page as well as image.
- ACR that means Adobe Camera Raw will help you to work on multiple images.
- Apart from these there are several other tools you will get like tools for painting (pencil, brush, paint bucket, gradient etc) drawing (pen, add, convert and delete anchor point, ellipse, polygon etc) retouching (healing brush, patch, red eye, clone and pattern stamp, blur, smudge, eraser, dodge etc), measuring (ruler, count, note, eye dropper etc) and definitely the tools for selection (lasso, magic wand, single row and single column marquee) .
Features of Photoshop
This section includes the following:
- It is now possible to create a text visual converting from an image. It is a popular option for greetings card.
- You can make photo collage in one single canvas.
- Photo brightness and contrast can be adjusted. Not only that you can control the lightness and darkness of your image.
- You can adjust the skin tone of your image.
- Resizing is also possible.
- Rotate, straiten and sharpen option for images are also available.
- You can now remove any facial dark spots from the image.
- You can make your own photo frame. You can put puzzle effect also.
- You can now give your image an old look as well as new look.
Disadvantages of using Photoshop
It is quite obvious that it is one of the best options to give your image more better look. It is full of useful features. But still it has some negative effects too. Firstly it is costlier than other photo editing tools. Secondly, its application is so complicated that it is difficult to handle by the beginners. Third one, you should make the copy of the original image always otherwise after modification the original one will get destroyed. Some users faced difficulty to find the tools and keys.
Download options for Photoshop
Due to the above mentioned difficulties it is suggested that first you can download the free trail option for Photoshop. It provides all the normal features of Photoshop. After getting familiar with it you can go for the full version. The trial version will run perfectly if it matches with your computer system. Generally seven days trial option is available. After that you need to pay for it.